WarCraft 3: Frozen Throne Battlenet Battle.net Key
|Release Date:||4 Jul 2003|
Following in the tradition of previous Blizzard expansion sets, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne provides gamers with a vast new chapter in the epic Warcraft saga. In the single-player campaign, players revisit the war-torn world of Azeroth. Several months have passed since Archimonde and the Burning Legion were defeated at the battle of Mount Hyjal, yet a new threat has arisen throughout the land...
- One new Hero per race, each possessing powerful spells and magical abilities.
- A host of new units, each equipped with new abilities and spells, giving players the opportunity to create diverse strategic and tactical forms of combat.
- Player-built shops, unique for each race, equipped with items carefully designed to improve and aid the units of every race.
- Neutral Heroes, available for recruitment by all players, that can supplement and strengthen a player's army with all new spells and abilities.
- Expanded multiplayer options over Battle.net including multiple new game types, clan and tournament support.
- 400 MHz Pentium II or equivalent, or a 400 MHz G3 processor or better.
- Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, or Windows XP. Warcraft III requires Mac OS® 9.0 or higher, or Mac OS X® 10.1.3 or higher
- Warcraft III requires 128 MB of RAM. Virtual Memory should be enabled on computers running pre-Mac OS X versions of the Mac OS®.
- A keyboard and mouse are required.
- A hard drive with at least 550 MB of free space
1. Visit www.battle.net
At the top of the page, click "Create Account".
2. Click To account administration. After logging in to your account, click the Add Game button.
3. Enter your key games in a free field and click ACTIVATE GAME.
4. Run the Blizzard Downloader to download the game.