Call of Duty Black Ops II
- Pushing the boundaries of what fans have come to expect from the record-setting entertainment franchise, Call of Duty: Black Ops II propels players into a near future, 21st Century Cold War, where technology and weapons have converged to create a new generation of warfare.
- Set in the near future, Call of Duty Black Ops 2 will take place in both the 80's and 2025 and will bring you inside a conflict between the U.S. and China. The task will be made more difficult for the simple reason that the former CIA agent "Raul Menendez" simply decided to betray his employer and take control of U.S. military infrastructure. He is now equipped with an army of drones belonging to the U.S. Army Raul Menendez will attack the United States of America on its own territory!
- In this second installment of Call of Duty Black Ops we will portray two different characters depending on the time, Alex Mason and his son David. The missions will take place in various environments such as Central America, Afghanistan, Singapore, Yemen or Los Angeles ... During his adventure in 2025 the player will use the best of the best in terms of futuristic military weaponry.
- About the multiplayer, the game developers of Call of Duty Black Ops 2 worked hard. Firstly, a new "Create a class" system is born and with it you can make up to 10 different combinations of objects, which pushes the customization to a new level. Players will also have access to a "competition" mode, the possibility of streaming and various tools to broadcast the game all around the world. All that new developments show that Call of Duty Black Ops 2 want to be one of the biggest actors of the e-sport scene in the next years.
- Regarding the zombie mode, developers have announced three different game modes. The first mode is called "Tranzit", in this mode it is possible to play up to four players on a large map with full of things to see and discover...and of course a lot zombies ... It is also possible to take bus to go faster from one sector to another, which will also increase your chances of getting caught by a horde of zombies. "Tranzit" offers in some ways an "adventure" in the same style as Left 4 Dead but on a bigger map.
- The second game mode is the classic "Survival" in which we will have to fight hordes of zombies in closed levels. It is good to know that the levels are actually parts of the large map mode "Tranzit" cut and adapted to this game mode.
- Finally the last big news is the mode "Grief" is like the «Survival» mode but this time between two teams of 4 players and hordes of zombies. In this game mode, players can't kill each other but they can try to trap the other team in order to "help" them to die. A lot of fun is coming!
- OS: Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHz or AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB for 32-bit OS or 4 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8800GT 512 MB or ATI Radeon HD 3870 512 MB
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 16 GB HD space
- Sound: DirectX 11.0c compatible
- Additional: Broadband connection required for activation and multiplayer gameplay
- Note: Windows XP Operating System is not supported
Due to restrictions from Steam it is forbidden to activate the uncut version of this product in Germany, to activate this product on your own responsibility, please contact our support team after purchase to help you with the activation on Steam.
1. Go to: http://store.steampowered.com/ and download STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam" (from the upper right corner)
- Launch Steam and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.