Dead Space 3 EA Origin Key
|Release Date:||Feb 2013|
Dead Space 3 brings Isaac Clarke and merciless solider, John Carver, on a journey across space to discover the source of the Necromorph outbreak. Crash-landed on the frozen planet of Tau Volantis, the pair must comb the harsh environment for raw materials and scavenged parts. Isaac will then put his engineering skills to the ultimate test to create and customize weapons and survival tools. The ice planet holds the key to ending the Necromorph plague forever, but first the team must overcome avalanches, treacherous ice-climbs and the violent wilderness. Facing deadlier evolved enemies and the brutal elements, the unlikely pair must work together to save mankind from the impending apocalypse.
- Team up and take down the terror together: Play the full campaign in online co-op or single player. Easily drop in and drop out of play.
- Experience a hostile new environment: Head planet-side to discover underworld cities and accept side missions. Explore the frozen terrain and search abandoned encampments.
- Embark on a thrilling expedition to save mankind: Uncover the past, discover the source of the Necromorph terror and fight to fend off the extinction of the human race.
- 2.8 GHz processor or equivalent
- 1 GB RAM (XP), 2 GB RAM (Vista or Windows 7)
- NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or better (7300, 7600 GS, and 8500 are below minimum system requirements)
- ATI X1600 Pro or better (X1300, X1300 Pro and HD2400 are below minimum system requirements)
- 256MB Video Card and Shader Model 3.0 required. The latest version of DirectX 9.0c
- At least 10GB of hard drive space for installation, plus additional space for saved games
1. Go to: http://www.origin.com/us/about .
Click "Download Origin" (from the upper left corner)
(create one here: http://store.origin.com/ if you don't have).
3. From the "Origin" drop-down menu (upper left corner) choose "Redeem Product Code...",
enter your code and click "Next".
4. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
If you have any problems regarding activation, please contact us.