Available languages: English US, Czech, Danish, German, Spanish Spain, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese Brazil, Russian, Swedish, Chinese Traditional
The defining city simulation is back! Create the city you desire and make the choices that shape your city and power the Sims within it. Every decision, big or small, has real consequences. Invest in heavy industry and your economy will soar—but at the expense of your Sims’ health as pollution spreads. Implement green technology and improve your Sims’ lives while risking higher taxes and unemployment. Team up with your friends to solve global challenges: launch a space shuttle, reduce carbon emissions, or build magnificent wonders. Compete on global and regional leaderboards to be the richest, the dirtiest, the happiest or the best place to visit!
- Constructible Worlds —Creative and customizable world that offers unique gameplay benefits, all with a fun tactile interface.
- Sims Matter—The Sims in your city speak to you directly and it’s up to you to respond to their needs. Will you listen and be the toast of the town? Or abuse your power for fame and fortune?
- Specialize in What You Love—Mold your city as a casino resort, manufacturing hub, educational enclave, and more, and then watch as a unique look and feel spread throughout your city.
- Multiplayer— Build a region with friends for the first time! Collaborate or compete in regional and global challenges and make decisions that impact the greater SimCity World.
- GlassBox Engine— SimCity introduces GlassBox, the revolutionary simulation technology that gives you the power to impact individual Sims lives, manage city level simulation, and balance multiple city simulations at once.
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7
Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 2x00 or better* nVidia 7800 or better* Intel Series 4 integrated graphics or better*
Broadband Internet: Minimum 256 kbps download, 64 kbps upload
*Minimum of 256MB of on-board RAM and Shader 3.0 or better support.
1. Go to: http://www.origin.com/us/about .
Click "Download Origin" (from the upper left corner)
(create one here: http://store.origin.com/ if you don't have).
3. From the "Origin" drop-down menu (upper left corner) choose "Redeem Product Code...",
enter your code and click "Next".
4. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
If you have any problems regarding activation, please go to our Contact Center.
Important note: Information about European Union VAT changes in 2015 can be found here.