Requires WarCraft 3 Reign of Chaos on battle.net in order to use.
Following in the tradition of previous Blizzard expansion sets, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne provides gamers with a vast new chapter in the epic Warcraft saga. In the single-player campaign, players revisit the war-torn world of Azeroth. Several months have passed since Archimonde and the Burning Legion were defeated at the battle of Mount Hyjal, yet a new threat has arisen throughout the land...
- One new Hero per race, each possessing powerful spells and magical abilities.
- A host of new units, each equipped with new abilities and spells, giving players the opportunity to create diverse strategic and tactical forms of combat.
- Player-built shops, unique for each race, equipped with items carefully designed to improve and aid the units of every race.
- Neutral Heroes, available for recruitment by all players, that can supplement and strengthen a player's army with all new spells and abilities.
- Expanded multiplayer options over Battle.net including multiple new game types, clan and tournament support.
- OS: Windows XP / Windows Vista
- Processor: 400 MHz Pentium II or equivalent
- Video: 8 MB 3D video card (TNT, i810, Voodoo 3, Rage 128 equivalent or better) with DirectX® 8.1 support
- RAM: 128 MB
- HD Space: 700 MB
- Internet: Multiplayer requires a low-latency, active Internet connection rated at 28.8 KBps+. LAN play requires a TCP/IP connection.
Not available for Mac.