Sunless Sea GOG Key
||1 Jul 2014
LOSE YOUR MIND. EAT YOUR CREW.
Take the helm of your customised steamship and set sail for the unknown! Sunless Sea is a 2D game of discovery, survival and loneliness set in the award-winning Victorian Gothic universe of Fallen London. Will you succumb to madness and cannibalism on the black waters? Or return home triumphant with a hold full of precious loot?
Events can turn out differently every game - sometimes, even if you make ther same choices. Will you lose your sweetheart to a curse? Redeem, betray or consume the Genial Magician? Sell your soul to the Wistful Deviless or spurn her advances? Is the Dawn Machine your salvation, or your doom?
You are the captain. It’s your call.
- A deep, compelling world packed with secrets and stories
- Beautiful, hand drawn 2D art
- Light and dark. Stray too far from the gas-lamps of civilisation and your crew will grow fearful and eventually lose their sanity. But there is treasure out there in the darkness…
- Real-time, pausable combat with dozens of different abilities
- Leave a legacy! When you die (and you will) your next captain may choose to inherit a skill, a chart of discovered islands or a beloved officer.
- Upgrade your steamship with powerful engines, flensing cannons, and pneumatic torpedo guns. Or just buy a bigger, better ship.
- Hire unique officers like the Haunted Doctor and the Irrepressible Cannoneer. Each has a story to tell, if you can draw it out of them.
- Choose from a menagerie of ship’s mascots: the Comatose Ferret, the Wretched Mog, the Elegiac Cockatoo, and more!
- Trade silk and souls, mushroom wine and hallucinogenic honey...
- Cross the wide black sea
- Find your way home
PC System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP or later
- Processor: 2Ghz or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1280x768 minimum resolution, DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 700 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible