Requires the base game Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide on Steam in order to play.
No man has entered Castle Drachenfels for 20 years, but as you should know by now, the vermin are no men.
Explore 3 stunning new adventure maps in this DLC for Vermintide, where you travel outside of Ubersreik’s walls to the Grey Mountains. Fight your way through the halls and chambers of Castle Drachenfels, adorned with the bones of victims long gone. Make your way through The Dungeons, sections of which are so dark, a torch is required to illuminate the trap riddled passages. Quell the Skaven reinforcement efforts by destroying the ancient portals on Summoner’s Peak.
The Skaven are on the move, beady eyes set on the dreaded abandoned castle of Drachenfels. In this DLC for Vermintide, it’s up to our heroes to once again stop the Skaven army from fulfilling their vile agenda.
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8/8.1 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit*
- Processor: Intel Core2 Quad Q9500 @ 2.83GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 940
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5770 /w 1GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- Additional Notes: *WARNING: 32-bit OS is NOT officially supported at this time