A sinister curse corrupts the land. Darkness reigns. Monsters roam. Scoundrels loot. Cowards flee. Heroes emerge.
Lead heroes on an adventure to save what’s left of this fallen world and destroy the root of evil abound. Will you fall at the claws of your enemies or the consequences of your poor decisions? Your Gordian Quest is about to begin.
Gordian Quest is an epic roguelike / lite adventure that combines the best elements of deckbuilding, tactical combat and strategic decision-making. You will form parties of heroes whom you will have to lead and manage on grueling missions. Help them forge bonds and discover new skills among them. Be fearless and unwavering as you work to unravel the curses laid upon the lands and defeat the ultimate evil at the heart of it all.
- One Act - The Early Access version features one Act, providing 5-6 hours of playtime per playthrough.
- Six heroes - At the moment, players can choose from six different heroes each with their own unique class, skills, and playstyle to form a party of three and bring to adventure. At launch, there is a swordhand, a cleric, a ranger, a scoundrel, a druid and a spellbinder.
- Hundreds of skills - The heroes have a combined total of close to 500 passive and active skills that can be deployed during turn-based battles, allowing players to discover and formulate their favorite combos.
- Train and equip heroes - Heroes can be upgraded, trained and equipped with a large selection of weapons, armor and enchanted trinkets to enhance their abilities.
- High replayability - Procedurally generated maps and dungeons and randomized hero skills make each playthrough different from the last.
- Various difficulty levels - Take on hardcore mode for a teeth-gritting permadeath experience, or play more casually where death is only a setback.
- Loot galore - Gather items and relics throughout your journey to boost your heroes’ abilities. In the future, you will also encounter mysterious items that can bless your heroes but also cripple them with a curse at the same time.
- Carryover rewards and progression system - Get rewarded the more you play. Progressing in Acts with each hero lets them start off with a bit more resources, items, or even granting the ability to modify their starting decks.