While investigating the scene of a gruesome mass murder, Detective Sebastian Castellanos and his partners encounter a mysterious and powerful force. After seeing the slaughter of fellow officers, Sebastian is ambushed and knocked unconscious. When he awakens, he finds himself in a deranged world where hideous creatures wander among the dead. Facing unimaginable terror, and fighting for survival, Sebastian embarks on a frightening journey to unravel what's behind this evil force.
- Pure Survival Horror Returns; Shinji Mikami, the father of survival horror, is back to direct a chilling new game wrapped in haunting narrative. Tension and anxiety heighten dramatically as you explore the game's tortured world.
- Brutal Traps and Twisted Creatures; Face unthinkable horrors and cruel traps as you struggle to survive against overwhelming odds. Turn evil against itself by using the same diabolical devices against overwhelming deadly creatures.
- Unknown Threats in an Uncertain World; Mysterious and wicked fears loom ahead in a world that warps and twists around you.
- The New Face of Horror; Highly-crafted environments, horrifying anxiety, and an intricate story weave together to create an immersive world that will bring players to the height of tension.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7 SP1/Windows 8.1
- Processor: i7 or an equivalent with four plus core processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 460 or equivalent 1 GB VRAM card
- DirectX: Version 11
- Hard Drive: 50 GB available space
- Additional Notes: It’s worth noting that the 50 GB of space required is for the PC install. When the installation is complete, the game will take up ~41 GB of HDD space